Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

 JUNK FOOD BANNED AT SCHOOL

Disagree: I believe that we can choose what we have for lunch. 


I think we should be able to have some lollies.


I think we should be able to have treats so long as you have healthy food too.


As a matter of fact we should be able to have treats because chocolate can increase brain power so you can think faster.





I think we should be able to have treats because black bubble gum can make you focus more so you do more work


I'm sure you will all agree 


2 comments:

  1. Hi James,

    I like your bold statement that you have made in your writing. I would love to know why you think we should be able to have lollies. You have used some great persuasive language to hook in your readers, great job!
    What are your favourite treats?
    Mrs Bryce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi James,
    You have made some great statements and also backed most of them up with a reason why. I agree that we should be able to have sweet treats as long as we also have plenty of healthy foods too. We couldn’t survive on lollies etc alone of course! Your persuasive language in this piece of writing will give everyone something to think about.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post