Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

My Lockdown adventures!!!!!!!!

On Monday the 23rd of March i came out of school. Mum was waiting, Lily was supposed to be having a playdate with Lakia. Mum asked me to go and get my sports bag, why i said its monday. mum then told me school was closing for 4 weeks. i was soooooooooooooooooo HAPPY!!!!!!.
then we went home. i wasn't worried about covid 19. all i was looking forward to was fun at home.
My Grandma and Granddad  made it back to Jersey safely with everything closing behind them.
in lockdown i have biked up to the park it was sooooooooo fun!!!!! i've done carpentry and painting on the playhouse. i've played on my PS4 i played minecraft and got 2 new games. I did some maths with my beautiful sister. i made a robotic hand. I have read some stories for mums preschool children on their face book page.  I got a new puzzle and im looking forward to playing some other board games. were going to make some m&m cookies!!!!. 



8 comments:

  1. James This blog was like My 1st Favorite Blog iv'e Ever read

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi James, what a great time you are having in lockdown. You are awesome to read stories for Mum's students and your playhouse is looking great. That will be a good place to get away and read books, how many have you read so far? How did the cookies turn out?
    Mrs Roach

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog post. from Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi James, your lock down adventures look great! Glad to hear your Grandparents got home safely. Loving your playhouse - it looks like a lot of fun - make sure you send us a picture of the finished project. Mrs Roach and I are looking forward to seeing your cookies...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey James awesome story I was very interested

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi James,
    Sounds like you've been having a good lockdown. i like your robotic arm.
    From Leo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi James,

    You have been doing so much in lockdown. I like the playhouse and the robotic hand. Imagine the fun you could have with an robotic hand. What board games do you like playing?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post